Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose reshaping" by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
The surgery could be conducted for cosmetic or medical purposes, such as better breathing. The procedure can be used to improve the bone, the cartilage, the skin or the nose, or even all three of them. The rhinoplasty surgery cost in India depends on many factors – the extent of the job, the technique used, kind of problems like saddle nose or crooked nose, the surgeon and location.
Rhinoplasty Surgery can achieve the following changes:
- Nose width or position of nostrils
- Size in proportion to the face
- Significantly improving crooked or saddle nose
- Any asymmetry of the nose
- Any visible humps or depressions of the nose