Instamedicalcare is a part of Proglogix International Services Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 which has its own registered office at 254 Vardhaman Plaza-II, J-Block Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027.
- The data or information that You share with or provide to Instamedicalcare and that Instamedicalcare collects from You;
- The motive for collection of such data or information from You;
- Instamedicalcare’s information security practices and policies; &
- Instamedicalcare’s policy on sharing Your data or information with third parties.
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You to Instamedicalcare or collected from You by Instamedicalcare may consists of both "Non-Personal Information" as well as "Personal Information".
Contact information: We might collect your name, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, street, city, state, pin code, country and internet protocol address.
Medical History: We might collect your medical history including, but not limited to, your medical diagnosis reports, your physical, physiological and mental health condition and any other medical reports necessary to share before undergoing any treatment.
Billing & Payment information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method in case you make any payment on the website. Please rest assured we NEVER collect your credit/debit card number or credit/debit card expiry date or other details about your payment method on the website. Credit/Debit card information may be obtained and processed by our online payment partner at the time of the transaction.
The information you post: We collect information or data you post in a public space on the website or a third-party social media site belonging to Instamedicalcare.
The information you provide: Any other Information that You provide during the registration or inquiry process, if any, available on the Website. Such Personal Information or data may be collected in various situations including You:
- inquiring as a customer/patient on our Website,
- availing certain services offered on the Website. Such cases include, however, are not limited to, making a booking for medical treatment, participating in an online survey, communicating with Instamedicalcare’s customer service via phone, email, or
Other Items: Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000
Instamedicalcare may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and/or use the Website. Such information may be stored in our server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Instamedicalcare to identify You personally. This may include:
- Your geographic or demographic location,
- details of Your telecom service or internet service provider or network provider,
- the type of browser (for instance, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Google Chrome,)
- the operating system of Your device & the Website You last visited before visiting our Website,
- your Internet Protocol address,
- the duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access,
- Ads: Instamedicalcare may use third-party service providers to serve ads on Instamedicalcare’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect your Non-Personal Information and Your interaction with our services on the Website.
How do we collect the information?
- We collect information which you share with us: We collect information directly from you when you register for a quote or book treatment. We also collect information if you ask a question to our customer service via phone or email.
- We get your information from third parties: For instance, if you use an integrated social media feature on our website, the third-party social media site will give us your information. This could include your name as well as email address.
You hereby represent to Instamedicalcare that:
- The Information you provide to Instamedicalcare, from time to time, is and shall be authentic, current, correct, and updated plus You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Instamedicalcare.
- Your provided Information to Instamedicalcare and Instamedicalcare’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not violate any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will mainly be stored in electronic form, but certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may save, process, collect and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India however under compliance with the applicable laws. We may also enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your data or information. These third parties may have their security standards to safeguard your data or information, and we will be on a commercially reasonable basis requiring from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
The purpose of collecting, storing, using and processing Your Information:
Instamedicalcare collects, stores, uses and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, storage, usage or processes it in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with an activity or function of each of Instamedicalcare entities and shall include the following:
- To facilitate your chosen medical treatment and all the related formalities at the hospital or medical care facilities;
- To ease your booking of the hotel, flights, local transport or any other activity necessary to ensure a hassle-free traveling/tour experience;
- To respond/reply to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for the information about various services as well as products offered on our Website;
- To provide You with the information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Instamedicalcare;
- To send You a piece of relevant information regarding the Website, changes in its terms & conditions, policies, user agreements and/or other administrative information;
- To send You various surveys and marketing communications that Instamedicalcare believes may be of interest to You;
- To personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, offers and products tailored to Your preferences;
- To help You address any problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical issues;
- If You purchase any product or avail any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your booking of a treatment confirmed, communicate with You regarding the reservation and provide You with related customer service;
- For the proper administering of our Website;
- To conduct internal reviews & data analysis for the Website (for instance, to determine the total number of visitors to specific pages/content within the Website);
- To improve the content, services and advertising on the Website;
- To facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by Instamedicalcare or third party service providers as well as business associates
- To analyze how the services, offered on the website, are being used and to measure the effectiveness of advertisements; facilitating payments
- To conduct academic research and surveys
- To protect the integrity of the Website;
- To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process as well as provide specific information to law enforcement agencies, or in connection with an investigation related to public safety, as permitted by the law;
- To conduct analytical studies/surveys on various aspects including user preferences, user behavior etc.;
- To allow third parties who may need to contact users, using services from the Website, to facilitate booking, treatment and any other medical tourism related support;
- To implement certain information security practices;
- To determine any computer contaminant, computer virus or security breaches;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action on illegal activities as well as suspected fraud,
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of the investigation or any internal audit;
- To trace the computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected to have or is likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 which is expected to have an unfavorable impact on the services provided on any Website or by Instamedicalcare;
- To enable a potential investor or buyer in evaluating the business of Instamedicalcare. You hereby agree & acknowledge that the Information so collected is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Instamedicalcare entities or any person on their own behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
- You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Instamedicalcare may transfer, disclose, share or part with all or any of Your Information, within or outside of the Republic of India to various Instamedicalcare entities as well as to third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions/hospitals/medical-care facilities for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case, they may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- You hereby acknowledge & agree that, to the extent permissible under applicable laws, it is adequate when Instamedicalcare transfers Your Information to any other entity within or outside Your country of residence, Instamedicalcare will ensure that your information would be safe and they may use the information as described in their privacy policies.
- Instamedicalcare may share statistical data, and other details (other than Your Personal Information) without your express or implied consent to facilitate various programs or initiatives launched by Instamedicalcare, its affiliates, agents, third party service providers, partners or banks, hospitals or medical care facilities & financial institutions, from time to time. We may also transfer/share/disclose Information (other than Your Personal Information) to those parties who support our business, such as providing various technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are being used, measuring the effectiveness of the advertisements, providing customer/buyer services, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may use third parties such as credit/debit card processing companies, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to facilitate You in making payments or availing services on Instamedicalcare. When You sign up for these kinds of services, You may have the ability to save Your card details for future reference as well as faster future payments. In such cases, we may share the relevant information as necessary to the third parties which help in providing such services, including your name, email address and residence. The processing of payments or the authorization is solely per the policies as well as terms and conditions of these third parties. We are not, in any manner, liable or responsible to You or any third party for any kind of delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
- Instamedicalcare may also share Personal Information if Instamedicalcare believes it is necessary to investigate, take action or prevent any suspected fraud, illegal activities or situations involving any violations of terms and conditions or policies and potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
We also reserve the right to share/disclose your information when required to do so by regulation or law, or under any legal obligation or order of law, or in response to any request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial or to establish or exercise our constitutional rights or defend against specific legal claims.
You hereby agree that such sharing, disclosure and transfer of Your Personal Information, as well as Non-Personal Information, shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or any third party.
Security & Retention
We understand the importance of safety as well as the security of your Personal Information. Instamedicalcare strives to ensure its security and to protect it against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Instamedicalcare adopts several internal reviews of data storage, collection and processing practices or security measures, which includes appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Instamedicalcare stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Instamedicalcare entity shall adopt reasonable security procedures and practices as mandated under applicable laws. Provided that Your right to claim any damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages mentioned under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Instamedicalcare entities from any claim of damages under the contract or tort.
If you choose a payment gateway for completing any transaction online on the Website, then Your payment information may be stored in compliance with the industry standards/recommended data security standard for the security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Instamedicalcare is not liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third parties (including any links to third party websites on our website.)
Notwithstanding anything in this Policy or elsewhere, Instamedicalcare shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such damage, loss or abuse caused by a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
Force Majeure Event shall mean any event or situation that is beyond the reasonable control of Instamedicalcare which include, without limitation, sabotage, flood, fire, explosion, civil commotion, acts of God, strikes or industrial action of any kind, insurrection, riots, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Instamedicalcare), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
You hereby agree that all your Personal Information shall be retained/stored till such time required for the purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be kept indefinitely.
Cookies refer to small pieces of temporary data that are exchanged between a web site and a user's computer which enable a "session", or "dialogue", to be established between the two machines. With the session established, Instamedicalcare can tailor its responses (for instance, identify and provide you with the information you want) and help you use our web pages most efficiently and effectively.
You can always erase or choose to block these cookies from Your desktop or computer. You can also configure Your computer's browser to alert You when Instamedicalcare attempt to send You a cookie which will give you an option to accept or refuse it. However, if You turn cookies off, You may get prevented from using certain features of the Website.
User discretion and Opt-out
You acknowledge and agree that You are providing your Information with your free will. You also have an option not to provide or permit Instamedicalcare to collect or save Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent concerning such Personal Information so provided herein by sending a relevant email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Instamedicalcare entity as may be notified to You. In such cases, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Instamedicalcare entities nor shall contact any of Instamedicalcare entities. Further, Instamedicalcare may not provide any products or services to You, or deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can update or add any of Your Personal Information on a regular basis. Kindly note that Instamedicalcare would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Mr Rishi Chopra
254 Vardhaman Plaza-II, J-Block Rajouri Garden
New Delhi - 110027
- Is quite clear as well as easily accessible and provide statements of Instamedicalcare policies & practices with respect to the Information;
- IProvides information for various types of personal or sensitive personal data to be collected;
- Iprovides information about reasonable security practices and procedures;
- Iprovides knowledge about the disclosure of Information; and
- Iprovides information about the purposes of collection and usage of the data;
- Iprovides information for reasonable security practices and procedures.