Dr. Anshu Mishra is an accomplished Plastic Surgeon with special interests in Breast surgery, Genital rejuvenation, Liposuction, Hair transplant and Non Invasive procedures like Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Acne & Acne Scar treatment, Botox, fillers, Laser therapy and PRP.
- MS (General Surgery)
- DNB (Plastic Surgery)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, (UAE)
Presently working as Consultant in Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB Resident at Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi
- Senior Resident in the Department of Burns & Plastic Surgery at LNJP Hospital, New Delhi
- Aesthetic Gynecology
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Hair transplant
- International Association of Aesthetic Gynecology and Sexual Wellbeing
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- National Academy of Burns - India
- Society of endoscopic & laparoscopic society of India
Research & Presentations:
- Thesis on “A Comparative study of Split Skin Graft Donor Site Dressing Using Conventional Paraffin Tulle Grass Dressing & hydrocolloid dressing: A Prospective Randomized trial”
- Case series on “Critical Analysis Of Tactile & Erogenous Sensitivity After Breast Reduction Mammaplasty”.
- Thesis on “Locally advanced breast cancer; clinic-pathological profile & treatment outcome”
- APSICON 2018, Lucknow : Paper presentation on “Critical analysis of patients undergoing surgical management of Gynaecomastia: A Review of 70 cases”
- APSICON 2018, Lucknow: Paper presentation on “Orthrodromic temporalis muscle transfer for incomplete facial nerve palsy : A Review of 5 cases”
- APSICON 2018, Lucknow: E paper on “Breast Autoaugmentation : A Versatile Method
- APSICON 2015, Mumbai: Paper presentation on Critical Analysis Of Tactile & Erogenous Sensitivity After Breast Reduction Mammoplasty”.
- APSICON 2014, Chandigarh: Paper presentation on “Critical Analysis Of Preaxial Polydactyly, A Review Of 10 Cases” Paediatric Surgery Conference 2014, R&R Hospital Delhi:
- Poster presentation on “Thumb duplication” CME R&R Hospital, Delhi: Presentation on “Sternal Osteomyelitis, A review of 5 cases”.