Dr. Pratibha Singhi is a world-renowned child neurologist with over 38 years of clinical experience. She completed her MBBS from Rajasthan University and MD (Paediatrics) from AIIMS, New Delhi. She brings in a rich experience from India, West Indies, USA and the UK. Before joining Medanta, she was at PGIMER, Chandigarh, where she worked as Professor and Head of Department , and Chief of Paediatric Neurology and Neurodevelopment. Her main areas of research are Epilepsy, Neurodevelopmental Disorders including Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Central Nervous System (CNS) Infections. She has received special training in these fields at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, USA and in the UK during the Heinz Fellowship of the British Paediatric Association and Fellowship of The Royal College of Paediatrics. She was invited to work as Locum Consultant Paediatric Neurology at the Great Ormond Street Hospital London (November 2004 to May 2005 and May to November 2008). She has authored a book on “Seizures and Epilepsy in Children” and edited an international book on “CNS Infections in Children”, Neurology Section of IAP Textbook of Paediatrics 2013, Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy November 2009 . She has done original research work in the field of Neurodevelopment and Paediatric Neurology and has published over 400 papers in Indian and International peer-reviewed journals and has received several national and international awards and orations for her work.
- World-renowned pediatric neurologist with 38 years of experience
- Invited to work as Locum Consultant Pediatric Neurology at the Great Ormond Street Hospital London (Nov 2004-May 2005) and May-Nov 2008
- Published more than 400 research papers in reputed medical journals
- MD (Ped.)All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi -1978
- Fellow in PediatricsUniversity of South California, Los Angeles, USA -1976
- M.B.B.S. JLN Medical College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur -1973