A Nephrologist with many years of wide-ranging experience in Nephrology at some of the best medical institutes, including, the University of Minnesota, which is one of the best in the world. She has expertise in treating critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure, patients on dialysis and renal transplant. She is experienced in managing difficult and high-risk renal transplants especially those who require desensitization. She pursues medical care with compassion and perfection.
• MBA (Healthcare Administration), Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi
• Diplomate of National Board (Nephrology), National Board of Examinations, India.
• Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
• MD (Internal Medicine), Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
• MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
• American Society of Nephrology
• International Society of Nephrology
• Indian Society of Nephrology
• Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
• Delhi Nephrology Society
• Critical Care Nephrology
• Fluids & Acid-base Disorders and Renal Replacement Therapy in ICUs
• Dialysis, including home dialysis
• Kidney Transplantation – specialized in highly sensitized and incompatible transplantations
• Since February 2012: Director and Head, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, Artemis Health Institute, Sector 51, Gurgaon.
• January 1996 to February 2012: Sr. Consultant (Nephrology), Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
• August 2001 to March 2006: Senior Consultant and Head (Nephrology), Sant Parmanand Hospital, 18, Shamnath Marg, Delhi.
• August 1993 - July 2006: Consultant Panelist (Nephrology) in Escort’s Heart Institute, New Delhi.
• August 1993 – February 1996: Consultant Nephrologist, Mool Chand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi—110024
• August 1993 – February 1996: Consultant Nephrologist, Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, 2 Battery Lane, New Delhi-110054
• July 1990 – July 1992: Fellow in Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA.
Teaching and Administrative Positions:
• Designated Teacher and Thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon. Since February 2012
• Designated Teacher and Thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi from 2001 to January 2012
• Faculty and speaker in various CMEs and Postgraduate Courses
• Chairperson and member of various Hospital Administrative Committees, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon