Dr. Shahi completed his MBBS from the prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore and subsequently his training in Internal Medicine from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He did his cardiovascular training at SGPGI, Lucknow. He trained in complex coronary interventions in Toulouse, France and transradial coronary interventions in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He also trained in the use of FFR in coronary interventions at Eindhoven, Netherlands. Dr Shahi’s expertise lies in complex coronary interventions including use of drug eluting stents, devices like atherectomy and rotablation, transradial interventions, balloon valvuloplasty procedures, carotid and peripheral interventional procedures and pacemaker implant procedures.
- Expertise lies in complex coronary interventions
- Trained in complex coronary interventions in Toulouse and transradial coronary interventions in Amsterdam
- Trained in the use of FFR in coronary interventions at Eindhoven, Netherlands
- DNB (Cardiology)National Board, New Delhi -1995
- DM (Cardiology)Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow -1995
- MD ( Medicine)Grant Medical College, University of Mumbai -1992
- MBBS . -Christian Medical College , University of Madras -1989