Dr Leena Yadav has worked as an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with renowned hospitals like Paras & Artemis in Gurugram in the early days of her career. Post that she has a rich experience of working with the Pioneers in IVF from UK who created LOUISE BROWN, the world’s first IVF baby for almost 4 years, thereby focusing herself completely into fertility as a Senior Consultant in Fertility & IVF. She has done her MBBS from D.Y. Patil Women’s Medical College, Pune, her DGO from College of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai, Mumbai University, recognized by MCI and her MD (Obs & Gynae) from Texila American University, University of Nicaragua.
She has almost 8 years of experience and strives hard to help a couple achieve a new milestone of parenthood in their life. Her primary areas of specialization include IVF/ICSI, Donor Egg IVF, Donor sperms, Embryo Donations, IMSI, PICSI, Frozen Embryo Transfer cycles and Evaluating Male Factor Infertility.
- MBBS - Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics - College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DE NICARAGUA
- Fellowship in Infertility - 21ST CENTURY HOSPITALS, GUJARAT
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecologic Society (GOGS)