Dr. Ahmar is a Consultant at Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram. His expertise lies in Heart Failure and Clinical, Preventive and Critical Cardiology. He is trained in Cardiology as a House Officer from 2004 till 2005 at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK. Dr. Ahmar heads the Heart Command Centre and the Cardiac Emergency Team which is a heart emergency care programme run by Medanta. He is authorised and trained by DGCA to do air evacuations and has headed the unit from Cardiology in the air ambulance evacuation. He has personally done over 200 air evacuations of critically sick cardiac patients from various corners of India from 2011 to 2016. He has also done various charitable cardiac health camps at different places namely Patna, Purnea, Bhopal, Gwalior, Darjeeling, Siliguri, Jaipur, Biratnagar and Gurugram.
- Head of Heart Command Centre (Cardiac ICU)
- Trained in Cardiology for two years in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Multiple publications, chapters, research studies and projects to his credit
- Fellowship Non-Invasive CardiologyMedanta-The Medicity, Gurugram -2011
- MD (General Medicine)Mahatma Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Mumbai -2010
- MBBS -JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka -2003