Cosmetic surgery is a unique discipline of medicine focused on enhancing appearance through surgical and medical techniques. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on all areas of the head, neck and body. Because treated areas function properly but lack aesthetic appeal, cosmetic surgery is elective.
Cosmetic surgery procedures include:-
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction.
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift.
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Filler Treatments.
Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical speciality dedicated to the reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease. Plastic surgery is intended to correct dysfunctional areas of the body and is reconstructive in nature.
Plastic surgery procedures include:-
- Breast Reconstruction
- Burn Repair Surgery
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Scar Revision Surgery