Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute (MHCI), Preet Vihar, New Delhi is an NABH accredited, 155 bedded Institute comprising two of highly specialized tertiary units providing excellence in prevention, early detection, treatment & rehabilitation in Cancer and Heart Care.
Medical practices are carried in an ethical, transparent & patient-friendly environment, at an affordable cost, made possible by highly competent team of medical professionals & compassionate support staff.
Certified by ISO, MHCI is built on international norms, entire hospital is centrally air-conditioned and environmentally sealed to ensure comfort with ideal asepsis and hygiene.
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Nephrology with Dialysis Unit
- Neurology & Neuro surgery
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacements
- Plastic & Reconstructive surgery
- Social and Psychological Counseling
- Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Palliative Care Unit
- Intervention radio-Oncology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Surgery