Dr Sonia Malik is an esteemed Obstetrician, Gynecologist and IVF & Infertility Specialist of India with 32 years of rich experience. She holds an M.B.B.S, DGO and an MD Degree. She carries with her a professional experience of more than three decades in this field. She has already executed over 7000 ART Cycles. As on today, Dr Sonia Malik performs 15-20 IUI Cycles and 20-25 IVF Cycles per month and is available for the consult in CK Birla Hospital for Women, Gurgaon.
- She also conducts 12-14 fetal reductions annually. She started her medical career in the year 1977 as a Senior Registrar in Medical College, Rohtak.
- Later she practised in countries like Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and finally returned to her native country in the year 1987. Since then, she has been practising in various hospitals in and around New Delhi, like Holy Angel’s Hospital, Infertility and IVF centre Mother and Child Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Fortis La Femme and Max Hospitals.
- She also undertook various training courses and workshops in India and abroad, based on subjects like IVF Techniques, Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery, Micromanipulation in ART and many more. Her profound knowledge and outstanding contribution in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility & IVF, is truly commendable.
- Dr Sonia Malik has been honoured with various prestigious titles like Chairman’s Appreciation Award from Indian Medical Association, President’s Appreciation Award from Indian Medical Association,
- Dr.Kanak Goyal Award, Scroll of Honor for Exemplary service to the Indian Menopause Society, Best Paper Award and many more.
- MBBS - Punjab University- 1975
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 1979
- DGO - Maharshi Dayanand University- 1977
- Member - Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
- Member - Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Member - Indian Academy of Human Reproduction
- Member - IFFS
- Member - Indian Menopause Society
- Member - International Menopause Society
- Chair, Infertility Committee - AOGD
- Advances in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IVF,ICSI,IMSI)
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Immunology
- Genital Tuberculosis
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
- Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Natural Cycle IVF
- Fertility Treatment
- Lactation Counselling
- Nuchal Transluscency Scan
- Growth Scan
- Essure System
- Obstetrics Problems
- Gynae Problems