Dr. Rajiv Parakh completed his Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons in United Kingdom in 1986, & trained in Vascular Surgery in United Kingdom before returning to India to set up one of the first independent Department of Vascular Surgery in 1990. He is the founder member of Vascular Society of India, Endo-vascular Intervention Society of India and is a Life Member of the Society of Vascular Surgery. He was elected as Secretary of the International Society for Vascular Surgery, New York, USA in 2007.
- Specialist in peripheral vascular and endovascular surgery
- National convener for teaching programme by the National Board of Examiners
- Vice President of the International Society for Vascular Surgery
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom . -1987
- MS (Surgery)Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi . -1986
- M.B.B.S. -Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi -1982