An experienced hematologist, Dr Sood is a specialist of blood and blood related disorders including leukemia, myelodysplastic syndromes, lymphomas, multiple myeloma, amyloidosis, bone marrow/ stem cell transplant, bleeding and clotting disorders, thalassaemias and sickle cell anemia, aplastic anaemia, complicated anemias amongst others. Dr Sood completed his MBBS in 1998 from Mysore University. Post his internship from Safdarjang Hospital he joined the MD Medicine programme at Delhi University. He completed both MD General Medicine and DNB Internal Medicine in year 2002. After doing a year of senior residency in General Medicine from Safdarjang Hospital he moved to UK to train in Clinical Hematology. He has been a part of various medical organizations in the UK and has been the recipient of many awards in the field of hematology and oncology.
- CCT (Haemato Oncology)General Medical Council, UK -2010
- F.R.C. (Pathology)Royal College of Pathologists, UK -2010
- MRCPath (Associate Haematology)Royal College of Pathologists, UK -2008
- MRCP (UK)Royal College of Physicians, UK -2005
- D.N.B. (General Medicine)National Board of Examination -2002
- M.D. (General Medicine)Army Hospital, Delhi University -2002
- M.B.B.S.Govt. Medical College, Mysore -1997