Dr. Neha Rastogi has been trained in various premiere Institutes of India and abroad like Sir Gangaram Hospital (Delhi), BJ Wadia Hospital for children (Mumbai) and Vancouver General Hospital (Canada) where she learned the advances in Paediatric Hematology, Oncology, Immunology and Bone marrow transplantation. She is trained in diagnosing and treating all kinds of anemia, thalassemia, hemophilia, platelet disorders, blood cancers (leukemia) and solid tumours. She brings along her expertise in diagnosing and treating various primary immunodeficiency disorders. She also has a rich experience of performing Hematopoietic stem cell (Bone marrow) transplantation of children and young adults especially with half-matched (haploidentical) and unrelated donors. She has a keen interest in cellular and immune therapy, which she thinks will change the face of oncology and transplantation in future. She has authored a number of publications, and has been actively involved in various seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Fellowship (Bone marrow transplantaton & Leukemia)Vancouver General Hospital, Canada -2014
- Fellowship (Paediatric Haemato oncology)B.J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai . -2013
- Fellowship (Paediatric Haemato Oncology & Bone marrow transplantation)Sir Ganga Ram Hospital . -2012
- DNB (Paediatrics)National Board of Examtinations . -2009
- Diploma in Child HealthBDR Medical College, Gorakhpur . -2006
- MBBS -Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut . -2003