Dr Neeraj Saraf is a leading expert in liver diseases in the country. He has large experience in treating all aspects of liver disease including viral hepatitis, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and liver failure. He has one of the largest experience in the country in treating Hepatitis C with newer direct acting antivirals. Dr Saraf is an expert in managing patients before and after liver transplantation with patients taking advice from him across the globe. He has experience of treating 2500 liver transplant patients. He is an active member of various international liver societies and a reputed faculty speaker at most national meetings. Dr Saraf is actively involved in clinical research in field of HCV, fatty liver and liver transplantation. Apart from his clinical expertise, he believes in treating patients with minimum costs, compassion and empathy.
- In-charge of Medanta Liver Clinic
- Experience of treating 2500 liver transplant patients
- Actively involved in clinical research in field of HCV, fatty liver and liver transplantation
- Fellowship in Advanced Clinical HepatologyMount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, U.S.A -2005
- D.N.B. (Gastroenterology)Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (National Board of Examination) -2003
- M.D. (General Medicine)R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur -1999
- M.B.B.S. MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat -1995