Dr. AS Soin leads India’s largest and one of the world’s most successful liver transplant programs at Medanta – The Medicity. Dr. Soin and his team is renowned for their 95% success rate, performing almost 25-30 successful transplants a month. His vast experience includes over 2500 liver transplants, which is the highest in the country. Over his 21 years, Dr. Soin has also performed more than 12000 other complex liver, gall bladder and bile duct surgeries, & is renowned for his pioneer work in establishing liver transplantation in India. He is responsible for training most of the liver teams in the country.
- FRCS (Gen Surg)Intercollegiate Board in General Surgery (subspecialty – Transplant Surgery)1997
- FRCS (Glas)Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow1993
- FRCS (Edin)Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh1993Primary
- FRCSRoyal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh1992
- MS (THESIS)All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi1989
- MBBS All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi1985