Dr. Aru Chhabra Handa is a graduate of Amritsar Medical College and did her postgraduation in ENT from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. She is trained in all routine and emergency surgeries of ear, nose and throat. She has more than 26 years of experience in the field of ENT. She worked as Assisstant Professor AIIMS, New Delhi and also has experience from working at different places like PGIMER Chandigarh, Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh, Safdarjung Hospital, Moolchand Hospital and Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi. She has expertise in endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, rhinoplasty, microear surgery and neuro- otological disorders. She has special interest in paediatric otorhinolaryngology. She has about 40 publications in various international and national journals and book chapters. She has presented papers, been a panelist and guest faculty in various CMEs, workshops and conferences. She has been organizer and co- organizer for various CMEs and Workshops.
- More than 26 years of rich clinical experience in the field of otorhinolaryngology
- Trained at PGI Chandigarh and worked as Assisstant Professor at AIIMS
- D.N.B. (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)National Board of Examinations, New Delhi -1995
- M.S. (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)PGIMER, Chandigarh -1993
- M.B.B.SAmritsar Medical College, Gurunanak Dev University, Amritsar -1988