Dentistry, otherwise known as stomatology, Dental and Oral Medicine, refers to a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders as well as conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
Dental surgeries are carried out by a dental team, which often consists of a dentist or orthodontist and dental auxiliaries.
What's the best place for Dentistry?
When you are travelling abroad looking for affordable dental care, dental treatment, dental surgery or dental procedures, India is the perfect place for you.
Dental tourism in India is the fastest growing speciality when compared to other Indian medical tourism; accounting for 10% of the total Indian medical tourism.
Whether you want to fix only a minor problem of your teeth or planning for a complete smile makeover (denture), you and your family need to have confidence and trust in the dentist performing the treatment. By understanding your expectations, India has made world-class dental hospitals, and with US trained dentists and dental specialists, in smile design, cosmetic dentistry and dental implants, enable you to have a cost-efficient treatment.
In the USA, it costs about $3,900 whereas, in the UK, it costs £2,500. At the cost of less than 900 USD, it is very much affordable in India.
Don't wait; come directly to India. Boost your self-confidence by redesigning the way you smile with excellent quality, and you can save up to 80% on your dental treatment.
Did you know?
- Over a life cycle, an average human spends 38.5 total days brushing their teeth.
- The hardest substance of the human body is Tooth enamel and it mostly made of minerals.
- People who don’t floss, have 40% of the tooth surface unclean.
- Generally, Right-handed people chew food on the right side of their mouth, and the left-handed people on the left side.
- Just like fingerprints, everyone has a different tongue print
- Women smile more often than men; an average woman smiles 62 times a day, whereas, an ordinary man smiles about eight times a day.
- The floss for commercial use was first manufactured in the year 1882.
- Tooth of Sir Isaac Newton was sold in 1816 for $35,700 (present currency) in London.